Come to Myanmar, the fastest growing country in Asia, to share in a bold conversation on 14-15 October exploring which SME business practices and policies really work, and which ones fail.
WELCOME TO THE 5TH ASIAN SME CONFERENCE
Continuing the tradition of high voltage conferences focused on innovating SME growth in Asia, we’d like to personally invite you to join us in Myanmar’s capital, the beautiful garden city of Nay Pyi Taw, for the largest SME event ever held in this rapidly developing country.
Whether as a speaker, panelist, or attendee, your voice is important in the conversation we will share together this 14-15 October 2017. So we urge you to reserve your tickets now before all our seats are filled. The cost is very low, while the networking and impact will be high.
This year’s Conference will focus on how we can stimulate inclusive SME growth by solving five key problems:
- How can we ensure everyone has access to the finance they really need to keep going?
- What should we do to improve the legal and regulatory environment so it supports, rather than slows down SME growth?
- How can we promote more efficient trade and investment amongst ourselves?
- Should we rethink the government’s role in business? Should they be our partner? Our competitor? Or our protector?
- How can we build a more powerful human capital base to execute against our plans?
Your perspective truly matters in this discussion. So please take your place alongside respected academics, highly successful business leaders, and government policy-makers who will also be joining us to help meet the challenge.
If we each share our experiences openly, we can change the world together. We hope you will join us at this critical event!
Go to smeconference2017.org for more information and to reserve tickets now!