The International Council for Small Business (ICSB) is pleased to announce the inaugural awards for “Humane Entrepreneurship” that recognizes organizations from around the globe who both excelled in business while providing a positive impact in their local communities and regions. APPLY BELOW or LEARN MORE >
- Small and medium-sized businesses that have been in operation since 2013.
- Enterprises that empower their employees to help improve the community, while simultaneously improving the performance of the firm.
- Enterprises that demonstrate how they are achieving at least one of the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Enterprises that bring innovative solutions to the marketplace.
- Enterprises that excel in customer service and satisfaction.
- Enterprises that have a unique and sustainable business strategy.
Who can apply?
- Been profitable for the past 24 months and can provide simplified certified financial reports to be reviewed by the Committee Chair.
- Be able to travel to the United Nations for the Humane Entrepreneurship (HE) Award Ceremony, from May 9-11, 2018 (all expenses must be covered by individual firms and no grants are available).
- Be able to present in English, Spanish, or French at the United Nations.
System for nomination, evaluation, and selection of award winners
- Complete the online nomination form no later than March 10, 2018.
- A first-round selection panel of judges will review all nominations by March 15, and will follow-up with email correspondence on selection.
- If selected as an award finalist by the selection panel, provide simplified financial reports no later than April 2, 2018.
- Final Judging Point System
January 20: Call for Nominations for the Humane Entrepreneurship Award
March 10: Close of Nominations for the Humane Entrepreneurship Award
March 15: Announcement of the Humane Entrepreneurship Award Country Finalists
May 10: Award Humane Entrepreneurship Award Country Ambassadors at the United Nations