Annual International Conference
Competency Based Entrepreneurship Education at Universities and Colleges
12th November 2015
The conference will focus on practical questions of entrepreneurship educational programs and courses building and development in universities and colleges, enhancement of educational staff training system, as well as on results of research in the field of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship education.
Who should attend the conference: educators and researchers in the field of entrepreneurship and allied disciplines, entrepreneurs, policymakers.
Submission Deadline: September 15, 2015.
Acceptance Notice Date: October 1, 2015.
Final Submission for Proceeding: October 15, 2015.
To make your submission, please send extended abstracts to Alla Danilova, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For registration send completed registration form (find in attach or at the conference web-site) to Alla Danilova, e-mail: email@example.com.
Topics include but not limited:
- Competency Based Approach in Entrepreneurship Learning and Training
- Entrepreneurship Educational Programs and Curricula Building
- Teaching Staff Qualification and Training
- Requirements for Applicants and Students of Educational Programs and Courses on Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship Education Standardization
- Entrepreneurship Education: Efficiency and Measuring
- Pedagogy, Concepts and Methods in Entrepreneurship Education
- Students, Researchers and Faculty Entrepreneurial Thinking Development
- Entrepreneurial Ecosystem of Educational Institution
- The results of research in the field of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship education: social, innovation and family business and entrepreneurship, state and regional policy of entrepreneurship support and development, small and micro-business, self-employment, financial and economic aspects of entrepreneurship, international entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship and corporate entrepreneurship.
Guidelines for submissions:
- We are waiting not only research, but also conceptual and practical proposals.
- Submissions must be entirely original, not previously published, and must not be under concurrent consideration or scheduled for presentation elsewhere.
- Submission must be typed and double-spaced with one-inch margins using 12-point Times
- New Roman font and must be in a single Microsoft Word file. Microsoft word file will be converted to PDF by the system before being distributed for peer review.
- Extended abstracts should be no more then 10 pages or 2500 words, excluding exhibits and references.
- Authors of accepted submissions will have the opportunity to submit a revised extended abstract before the final submission deadline.
- Final extended abstract submissions will be published in the Conference online proceeding.
- Authors submitting papers agree that if accepted, at least one author will register and attend the conference.
Conference languages: English and Russian (simultaneous interpreting).
- ICSB Russia – Russian Association for Entrepreneurship Education (RUAEE);
- Center for Entrepreneurship (CFE).
To find out more about the conference, please visit: http://www.ruaee.ru/en/projects/conference/
Contacts: Alla Danilova, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +7 (499) 929-79-27