Greetings from the ICSB Immediate Past President, Dr. Jeffrey R. Alves.
One of my roles as the Immediate Past-President is the chairing of the Nominating Committee for the next slate of officers. We have made the election process as transparent as possible; and it follows Article VII; Sections 4, 5, and 6 of the International Council for Small Business (ICSB) By-Laws.
I ask that all ICSB members please take a moment and VOTE for the individuals who will drive the organization to next level in 2015-2016! The deadline to submit a ballot is May 7, 2015.
The current ICSB Board of Directors are:
- President – Ruben Ascua (Argentina)
- President-Elect – Ki-Chan Kim (S.Korea)
- Immediate Past-President – Jeffrey Alves (USA)
- Senior Vice-President, Finance & Control – Geralyn Franklin (USA)
- Senior Vice-President, Development – Luca Iandoli (Europe)
- Affiliate Representative – Alex DeNoble (USA)
- Affiliate Representative – Lu Feicheng (China)
- Affiliate Representative – Sandra Altner (Canada)
- Affiliate Representative – Helle Neergaard (Europe)
- Affiliate Representative – Ki-Chan Kim (Korea)
- Wilford White Fellows and Past-President Representative – G. Dale Meyer (USA)
- Vice-President, Historian – J. Hanns Pichler (Europe)
This year’s election is the second to occur under the new Board structure and the only position open for this year’s election is President-Elect. The positions of SVP, Finance & Control and SVP, Development carry two (2) year terms and were elected last year.
Members can vote online via this form, by email to email@example.com, or by fax/mail to the ICSB International Office (IO) at 202-994-4930.
Please note: The deadline to submit a ballot is May 7, 2015.