Educational & Professional Qualifications:
- PhD in Business Administration (Entrepreneurship) from Kabarak University;
- MBA from University of Strathclyde Business School, UK;
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration from Henley Business School;
- BSBA (Finance) from Thomas Edison State University, USA;.
- Chartered Banker (ACIB) from London Institute of Banking and Finance, UK;
- Member of Chartered Institute of Marketing (MCIM) and Chartered Marketer.
- Over 20 years senior management experience in banking and as consultant in public service and industry;
- Founder and Principal of Strategic Initiatives Consulting and practicing entrepreneur;
- Over 12 years lecturing experience at university;
- Published two books and a number of papers in peer-referred journals (see CV);
- Presented a number of papers at International Conference;.
- Successfully supervised over 60 postgraduate students in their projects/theses until graduation.
- Active in community/social work.
Topics of Expertise: Entrepreneurship, Small Business, Social Entrepreneurship, Innovation Creativity, Humane Entrepreneurship, New Venture Creation, Finance, Marketing, Sustainable Development Goals, Science & Technology, Global Development
Type of Students Taught: Undergraduate, Graduate, Executive
Willing to Travel: Yes
Primary Language of Teaching: English
Years In-Person Teaching Experience: 20 Years
Years Online Teaching Experience: 8 Years
Do you Prefer to Teach Only Online? No
Are you Research Active? Yes